- We're in a MUSEUM! "Glimpses of Southeast Asia" exhibit opens at the Museum of Modern Art in Cento, Italy! Runs from December 6, 2018 - January 10, 2019.
- Ari is interviewed by Cosa's CASA Magazine. Read the interview here.
- The Mingalarbar Myanmar! Exhibition is traveling from Spazio Ducrot in Rome to Bologna this December! Please join us at Torri Dell'Acqua in Budrio on December 16th for the opening night!
- Mingalarbar Myanmar! will be on exhibit from November 20 - January 31, 2017 at Biblioteca Comune di Budrio Piazza Filopanti, 11 - 40054 Budrio (BO) Italy. Exhibition information here.
- Join Ari and Liza for Image Talks, Sunday, December 18 at Studio Foto Image with Fulvio Bugani in Bologna Italy. This event will stream live on facebook. More information about the talk here.
- Ari presents work to a packed house at the Deitta Gallery in Yangon, Myanmar.
- Ari is shooting for DEBRA again. Five years ago, in a collaborative with DEBRA Chile, Ari shot a series of stunning black and white photographs of children with Epidermolysis Bullosa. Having heard about this rare connective tissue disorder from a friend and the Principal Nurse at DEBRA Chile, Ari wanted to raise EB awareness by doing what he does best:art. You can read more here.
- One Night Only! Exhibition at Punto in NYC for Epidermolysis Bullosa Awareness Week.
- Our new feature film, "Suck It Up Buttercup" has been nominated for 31 awards and has has won 17, including Best in Festival (Hoboken), Best Feature Drama (Bare Bones International Film Festival) Best Director (Austin Indie Flix), and Best Ensemble (Bare Bones) on our festival run and IndieCan Entertainment just picked us up for distribution! Get the film on iTunes here.